Eight St. John’s students won in their respective categories in the 15th Annual Toyota Dream Car Art Contest sponsored by Atkins Kroll. From the 208 entries this year, St. John’s students won eight of the nine awards.
The art contest allowed students to delve into their imaginative and innovative ideas, and illustrate what their dream car would look like.
Their original dream car artwork must be drawn on paper using standard drawing mediums such as paint, markers, crayons, and/or colored pencils.
Congratulations to the following students:
Under 8 Category
- 1st Place: Jonathan Kwak (2nd grade)
- 2nd Place: Nicholas Pape (2nd grade)
- 3rd Place: Adeline Bindrup (1st grade)
- 1st Place: Haerim (Amy) Han (5th grade)
- 2nd Place: Seojun (Sam) Han (3rd grade)
- 3rd Place: Ji Seob (Joe) Kim (5th grade)
12 to 15 Category
- 1st Place: Leo Akeboshi (7th grade)
- 2nd Place: Mina Patrice Bunten (7th grade)